The School is located in the heart of Cité Descartes at Champs-sur-Marne in Eastern Paris.
École des Ponts ParisTech
6 et 8 avenue Blaise- Pascal - Cité Descartes -
Champs-sur-Marne - 77455 Marne- la- Vallée cedex 2
École des Ponts ParisTech can now only be accessed on 12 boulevard Copernic
Access by the RER A train line
Line A, station Noisy - Champs, exit 3 - Cité Descartes.
- École des Ponts ParisTech is 30 minutes from the center of Paris and 20 minutes from Chessy high-speed train station.
Access by the A4 motorway
- A4 motorway, exit 10 - Marne-la-Vallée - Champs-sur-Marne - Cité Descartes
Access by bus
- Bus RATP 213 : line Chelles-Gournay SNCF station / Lognes-le-village
- Bus RATP 212 : line Pointe-de-Champs / Gare SNCF Émerainville
- Bus CIF/VAS 100 : line Créteil l'Échat métro / Torcy RER - CROUS stop
- Administrative services open from 9 AM to noon and from 2 PM to 5 PM
- Free access to the School, Monday to Friday, from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Access with badge extended to 7 days a week, 7 AM to 11:30 PM
- Parking restricted to faculty and personnel
Because of the Vigipirate plan, and until further notice, École des Ponts ParisTech can now only be accessed by the security entrance on 12 boulevard Copernic which then leads to the northern entrance of the main building.
|Carnot building||Coriolis building|
© David Delaporte / École des Ponts ParisTech